- Kindergarten – 9th Grade: $100 annually (pays for school books, uniforms and supplies)
- 10th – 12th Grade (High School): $100 annually (pays for school books, supplies and some expenses)
- Vocational School: $1,000 annually (pays for books, supplies and living expenses)
- Nursing School: $1,000 annually (pays for books, supplies and living expenses)
- Note: Partial scholarships may be given. Administrators will seek to complement your gift amount with other Donor amounts for the total needed.
Questions: As of 11/30/18, the above information is being clarified. If you have immediate questions, email WGM at email@example.com or call (765) 671.7258
Donate by CheckDonations may be mailed directly to:
World Gospel Mission, PO Box 948, Marion, IN 46952
Indicate “Lizzie Project #25498” on the designation line.
Scholarship Sponsorship Requirements
A goal of the Lizzie Project is to help and encourage students and their families. Scholarships are not intended to make families completely dependent on outside sources. There is a great need for Donors to support the Lizzie Project. A giving unit for scholarships starts at $100. You will be notified of the name of your Student, along with his/her age, school name, grade and village of residence.
In order for our program to operate, the scholarship money needs to be paid by the end of December each year for the following academic year, which begins in February. New students will be assigned to new sponsors in January. A vocational nursing student may have multiple sponsors. Continued yearly support assures that sponsors are assigned the same student.
Communication Policy with Students
- Any communication with students should be done through the regional email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit gifts for birthdays, Christmas, etc. to $25 in value.
- No cash gifts may be given.
- Funds to help a student on a special occasion to buy a cake and drink that can be shared with their Sunday School group, school class or their family is permitted.